Friday 20 March 2009

News Update

There it was in my letter box, the brand new fully loaded final proof of 'The Magic Eye'. This looks like a real book, feels like a real book and it should even read like a real book. So why am I scared to open it and have a read. Because I am, that’s why! Blood sweat and tears have gone into this book. Inspiration, innovation, perspiration and even exasperation have gone into this book. I am so excited, so full of expectation and so pleased. So why can't I open it and start to proof read? Maybe I'll have a glass of wine for some ‘Dutch Courage.’ Maybe I will go for a walk to psyche myself up. Maybe I will watch the television and wait till tomorrow. But it is sitting there, right in front of me. The cover has a big eye on the front and it is staring at me. Everywhere I go the eye follows. I swear it just winked at me. Why am I so nervous? I just am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.